https://northcentraloutdoorpower.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Untitled-10.jpg 690 1030 northcentraloutdoorpower https://northcentraloutdoorpower.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/brand-4.jpg northcentraloutdoorpower2020-03-09 20:44:272020-03-17 17:38:48Riding Mower Maintenance Tips
- Periodically check to make sure the lawn mower blades come to a complete stop within approximately five seconds after operating the blade disengagement control. If the blades do not stop within this time frame, take your machine to an authorized service dealer.
- Check the lawn mower blade(s) and engine mounting bolts at frequent intervals for proper tightness. Also, visually inspect blade(s) for damage. Replace riding mower blade with the original manufacturers (OEM) blade only. Use of parts which do not meet specifications may lead to improper performance and compromise safety.
- Keep all nuts, bolts and screws tight to be sure the equipment is in safe working conditions. The natural vibrating motion of your riding lawn mower can cause them to loosen throughout the season, so it’s important to check periodically before use.
- Sharpen lawn mower blades frequently to maintain the health of your lawn. Brown grass tips may be an indicator it is time to sharpen or replace blades.
- Add fuel stabilizer to fresh gasoline before adding it to your mower. Otherwise, the gas will begin to destabilize and leave deposits that gum up the engine. Stabilizer can extend the shelf-life of your gas pas 30 days and help keep the engine clean.
- Watch for wear and damage on the grass catcher components, discharge cover and trail shield that could expose moving parts or allow objects to be thrown. Frequently check components and replace immediately with OEM parts only.