Excellent Pay and a great opportunity! Paid vacations and Paid holidays!
North Central Outdoor Power is searching for a Small Engine Mechanic to service and repair outdoor power equipment, riding mowers, zero-turns, small engines, and more that are brought to the store for repair. The Mechanic promotes customer relations and satisfaction by completing jobs on schedule or connecting with customers, in a timely manner, to give them updates on issues such as unattainable replacement parts and warranty issues
The ideal NCOP Mechanic will have exceptional customer service skills, knowledge of a variety of outdoor power equipment, experience repairing outdoor power equipment, enjoy working as a team
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Deliver the NCOP Customer Service Expectations each day
- Be Attentive, Engage in Conversation, Be Helpful, and Say Thank You
- Build relationships with coworkers, customers, and community through teamwork and a positive attitude
- Conserve both company and environmental resources, working to reduce our environmental footprint and striving for operational efficiency
- Drive improvement each day by completing departmental tasks efficiently and ensuring a well-stocked and maintained department
At North Central Outdoor Power We Offer:
- A fast-growing brand
- Competitive wages
- Clean and organized work environment.
- Supplied tools
- A training program to support your success.