$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS, $500 paid at the completion of 90 days and $500 after 6 months. Paid vacations and Paid holidays!
North Central Outdoor Power is searching for a Small Engine Mechanic to service and repair outdoor power equipment, riding mowers, zero-turns, small engines, and more that are brought to the store for repair. The Mechanic promotes customer relations and satisfaction by completing jobs on schedule or connecting with customers, in a timely manner, to give them updates on issues such as unattainable replacement parts and warranty issues.
- At least one year of experience repairing and maintaining small engines, large lawn equipment, generators, commercial pressure washing units, mowers, tillers, and other related equipment with a track record of success.
- The skills to clearly explain and communicate to the customer’s satisfaction the diagnosis and repair of the machine in a professional manner to provide a positive experience.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness, while providing a valued quality solution to the customer.
- The desire to treat others with respect and contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- The ability to understand and follow instructions and promptly respond to direction.
- The drive to work with integrity, always upholding company values, while operating a profitable service business.
At North Central Outdoor Power We Offer:
- A fast-growing brand
- Competitive wages
- Clean and organized work environment.
- Supplied tools
- A training program to support your success.